The Solace Centre Programs:
• Broken Circle is an adult bereavement program
• Rainbows is a children’s grief and loss program (ages 5-15 years old)
• Grief and Grub for Guys: men’s only bereavement program
• Tea Time for the Soul: casual drop-in to share your grief story. Mondays 3:00-5:00pm and Saturday 9:00-11:00am. No registration required
Other resources include:
• Lending library. Books can be borrowed for up to 3 weeks.
• Drop in for educational materials on grief and loss.
• Compassion Friends meet here on the 2nd Wednesday of each month.