Become A Member
Volunteer Prince George works to promote, enhance and support volunteerism.
We want to help you to promote your non-profit agency, your special events and your volunteer opportunities.
- Unlimited volunteer opportunity listings and special event listings in our Volunteer Opportunity Directory on our website
- Unlimited volunteer opportunity listings and special event listings in the Volunteer PG newsletter, emailed 4 times a year to all our members and subscribers
- 24 hour access to manage your own listings on our Online Volunteer Opportunity Directory on our website
- Volunteer opportunities and special event postings on Volunteer PG’s Social Media outlets, as scheduling permits.
- Promotion of your volunteer opportunities and special events on Volunteer Radio Partners CFIS and CFUR bi-weekly “Volunteer Call-out” show
- Volunteer Opportunities and special events highlighted on our website front page, as scheduling permits.
- Free listing and link to your website on “Our Members” page on our website
- Access to volunteer resources, guides and templates in our “Member Resource Library” page on our website
- Voting Rights at VPG AGM (organization receives 1 vote)
- Discounted rates for workshops, training opportunities and VPG events.
- Offer of two free tickets to the Volunteer Managers Breakfast (on a first come first served basis)
- Networking with other charitable groups and non profit societies.
- Your Events listed on our New Community Calendar
- Members Swap – items to give away or items needed for your organization
Cost: $45 for 1 year membership-April 1-March 31 To apply click here to print out a PDF application
For more information e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
CHECK OUT WHAT SOME OF OUR MEMBERS THINK
St Vincent de Paul says “We use Volunteer Prince George often throughout the year. Our volunteers are the backbone to our ministry, to the needy at both the drop in centre and Thrift store. Volunteer Prince George is an asset to volunteers and agencies in Prince George.”
Tim Bennett Executive Director, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Prince George “Big Brothers Big Sisters’ mandate is to provide proactive mentoring programs to children and youth living in Prince George. As most of programs are 1:1 we require a large number of mentors each year. Volunteer Prince George is a part of recruitment plan as it allows us to spread our message to the entire community.”
WELCOME TO OUR NEWEST MEMBERS