Training & Workshops
- Board Basics Series – Fall 2016 Workshops
- Topics for Training & Workshops
Board Basics Series: Fall 2016 Workshops
Registration is NOW OPEN for Volunteer Prince George’s fall 2016 series of workshops on Board Basics.
- New Societies Act – Sept 22 (BC Registry Services http://www.bcregistryservices.gov.bc.ca/)
- Organizational Structure, Governance & Engaging Volunteers – Oct 11
- Liability, Risk Management & Board Member Responsibilities – Oct 22
- Funding Sources & Financial Accountability – Nov 9
These workshops are open to ALL volunteers in our community. For information and registration forms, please visit our blog article “Build Capacity through your Board of Directors“.
Volunteer Prince George gratefully acknowledges financial support for the “Board Basics Series” from these organizations.
Topics for Training & Workshops
- Canadian Code for Volunteer Involvement
- Elementary School
- Helping Is Cool!
- Pat & Sarah Volunteer
- Involving Volunteers Effectively / Volunteer Management Theory
- Recruitment & Selection
- Orientation & Training
- Supervision & Evaluation
- Recognition & Motivation
- Types of Volunteering
- Board Members
- Employer Supported
- Older Adults
- Skills Based
- Volunteer: Build your Career
- Volunteers & The Law
- Anti-Harassment Policy
- Criminal Record Checks
- Privacy Training
Contact us if you have questions about training or workshops offered by Volunteer Prince George.